Is your truck's engine not delivering the performance you desire or it is broken down completely? Get it reconditioned or rebuilt at Benchsound Limited, operating in Stanford Le Hope, Essex. We have been providing cost-effective truck engine refurbishing services for more than 35 years.
Owing to top-notch customer care and unmatched quality of services, we have achieved 100% customer satisfaction rate. Our service will suit your hours and pocket and our technicians can recondition the truck engine of any make or model skillfully.
Why Use Rebuilt Truck Engines?
Buying a new engine for your truck will cost you a big sum of your money. On the contrary, a rebuilt or a reconditioned engine for your truck can deliver optimum performance and is affordable too. Benchsound Ltd has the expertise to transform your truck’s engine into near-new condition.
At our modern and technically equipped machining shop, your engine will be renewed using modern engine reconditioning techniques. The engine itself will make you feel the difference once you get it back from Benchsound technicians.
How We Machine & Recondition Truck Engines?
At Benchsound, the reconditioning of truck engines is carried out in following steps:
- At first, engine is removed and dismantled.
- Dirty components are cleaned thoroughly.
- Cylinder heads are machined to manufacturer specified tolerances.
- Grinding and polishing of crankshaft are carried out.
- The block is tested with gauge and boring work is undertaken.
- Issues with cylinder head assembly& engine assembly are fixed.
- Finally, the engine is tested.